Kraemer Design + Production specializes in interactive experiential exhibit design and production — handling every aspect from concept design through installation.
- Museum Business Planning to supply strategic planning and business planning.
- Museum Experience Master Planning to develop exciting master plans for new or renovated institutions.
- Fundraising Materials to be used to successfully raise the required funding for your project.
- Multiple Illustration Styles to convey exciting concepts using a practical, implementable approach.
- Exhibition Design to create an interactive and experiential exhibit to engage and excite visitors.
- Experience Design in touch with visitor experience and expectations in a wide variety of venues.
- Graphic Design such as museum logos, signage, labels, brochures, letterhead and advertisements.
- Project Management to guide everything from conceptualization through installation.
- Fabrication Selection and Oversight to find the best and most qualified fabricator(s) for your project.
- Themed Attraction Design that captures thematic elements and weaves them into the fabric of the visitor’s experience.
Ready to bring your Imagination to life?
Process + Design Philosophy
We recognize that visitor attractions, science centers, and children’s museums belong to communities and that they should be active participants in community life; therefore we facilitate planning and design that is community and stakeholder based — making sure we capture your vision and bring it to life.
“Their rapid visualization skills, design capability, and great attitude helped us realize this new product line. We could not be more pleased with the outcome and effort supplied by Kraemer Design + Production.”Rick Briggs, Director of Creative Design, WhiteWater West Ltd.
Members of the KD+P team have a wide breadth of experience in themed attraction design and will use all of their skills and expertise to bring your unique experience design project to life.